View Single Post
Old 10 May 2020, 21:34 (Ref:3975434)   #11
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
These are always so much fun to read, and I appreciate the effort that goes into it.

It's funny, because a couple of times when I have gone I have written my own little write up, just for posterities sake, and so that someday (soon) when my memory isn't as good as it once was (what was I about to type?) I can attempt to regal the whole thing. While doing so I add in these trivial, boring details and I think to myself, why would I nor anyone else ever want to read this stuff? And then (and please don't take this the wrong way), you write these trivial, boring details and I'm totally enjoying reading it! I guess it just shows that we are cut from the same cloth and tied to our love of Le Mans.