View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 2021, 13:24 (Ref:4026960)   #14
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ahhh.

Ok so iPad is an edge case right now. I did not actually release the app for the iPad. I selected iPhone only. But Apple insists that any app released on an iPhone must be released on an iPad as well - so it appears automatically. However, it's a bit rough on an iPad it appears.

I will do a full update that makes the iPad experience better. Hopefully soon. Any subscription carries over between iPhone and iPad (no need to resubscribe), and the subscription also works on Apple Family accounts for those who use those (so kids get it off the parents account). There will be a macOS version after iPad too - subscriptions carry over on those too.

I'm going to make some changes to the subscriptions based on feedback.

Free:
- Remove ads (I hate ads. Why should I also serve ads?)
- Add more series to free (probably IndyCar and NASCAR)

Subscription:
- Gold, Silver, Bronze just get consolidated into 1 subscription. Premium or whatever.