View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2017, 21:28 (Ref:3773924)   #38
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
Homestead didn't make it, even as the season finale. Also, quite a few following open wheel, myself included, are NOT keen on seeing more high-banked, 1.5-mile ovals on the slate. We'll tolerate Texas, though they need to tweak the aero package just a bit more. The year they had the race on ABC in prime time, they had too little downforce/too much tire degradation; last year, things were just a bit too close together however.

I'm not necessarily high on Richmond, since Iowa is already on the calendar. That was one great thing about the 1.0-milers in CART; they were all quite distinct from one another, whether it was Milwaukee, Nazareth, Phoenix, or New Hampshire.

And yes, damn straight, I want the Glen back, ASAP.

I can appreciate having a well-attended event with an enthusiastic following in Mexico; however, I really have my doubts about how the track will race since the remodel they've done for F1.

I'm a little concerned about Turn 8 at Portland, especially in the wet, as they've moved T7 since ChampCar visited, lengthening the run to T8.