View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2018, 10:49 (Ref:3815399)   #7
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Archer is closing down over a 5 year period and intend to maximise returns from its current holdings (including Supercar) over that period.

Hardly "gone" but going at some time in the next 5 years.

As GTR says, we shall see what that all means in due course but I can't imagine anything will happen all that quickly, unless of course the parties that were reportedly considering purchase last year reactive their interest in the short term.
I had some dealings with the Red Rooster group in the last year or so, and they were positioning their business to be attractive to a different parent.

Supercar has many more pieces in the puzzle than that business, however the sale timeline will still assure a proper process to search for their new parent... to maximise the financial income, and potentially to manage an earn out arrangement likely to be in place.

An investment of $2m or so would produce a financial prospectus capable of being listed on the ASX... so that shouldnt be discounted as a possibility.

Perhaps Mr Miles can effect a sale to another partner, as he did to Archer all those years ago
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House