View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2017, 17:21 (Ref:3780413)   #185
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number4 View Post
#11 cut the dog leg and pulled a slide job on the #24. Chase was stone cold about it, he followed the three tap rule, two nudges then a bump and run. Afterwards he said he was just racing him how he races me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=fbcxaGJmQNg

I much prefer the old jayski site to the new one. It takes 5 minutes to load a gigabyte of adverts then crashes. I guess them that be threatened him with "actions detrimental to stock car racing" for dissing the play offs.

At least little Busch sister will have completed a whole season this time if he is crowned champion. I hope they get rid of this dumb system asap.
Thanks for sharing the video! That wasn't bad at all by Chase. For him it was, but in the great scheme of things, he just used a chrome horn and drove him a little wide off exit. What happened after happened. Others would've flat out dumped him.