View Single Post
Old 21 May 2018, 02:28 (Ref:3823681)   #39
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaFox View Post
Keep laughing - it's only proving that you've been actively ignoring my points, and you're only proving that you too are guilty of dragging this out as well.

False. You made a comment that I misinterpreted as implying you limited yourself to the people around you, and I explained why that's a poor idea. You then elaborated that you didn't limit yourself to the people immediately around you, and I at no point after that asserted differently. While I still commented on the wide ranges of people I've talked to in forming my opinion, I at no point after your elaboration claimed or implied you were doing differently.

If you genuinely consider misinterpretation to be the same as "making false statements," then there's no point in continuing any form of debate, as you will be able to cast any disagreement as such and I refuse to engage in debates under such circumstances.

You haven't made any attempt to get back on topic, so yes, you are as guilty as I am no matter how much you want to deny it, and criticizing my use of emphasis instead of trying to refute the assertion only reinforces this fact.
I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on trying to stay on topic so rigidly, and apologize to you and all the others for steering us so far off course. Please elaborate and provide more valuable insight on how the looks of the cars will improve the series so.