View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2019, 08:06 (Ref:3921452)   #636
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoodyMcFlude View Post
The more I watch Kevin Hansen the more I dislike him. He’s a rapid driver but seems to have a habit of crashing into people and ruining their race. Today’s hit on Marklund was just a case of getting carried away at the merge, ignoring the rules and then punting Anton into the wall quite aggressively.
I have said it before, but I struggle to warm to either of the Hansen brothers. Kenneth is a legend, but Timmy and Kevin both seem very artificial and some of their conduct on track doesn't help. No doubt they are both great drivers, just wish I could get behind them more.

Disqualification for Kevin in the final now puts Andreas just 5 points behind. Hopefully means we should be a close finish to the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoodyMcFlude View Post
You have to wonder what Gronholm night have done if he’d been entered for the whole season.
Absolutely. Still not impossible for him to climb further up the standings, but he really could have done with a better result this weekend.

Unlucky end to the weekend for Liam as well. That contact with Chichiret ruined his semi final.