View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2019, 08:49 (Ref:3883142)   #664
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I received a pm from a member who voted remain and went to great pains to tell me that the Irish government was not at fault but that the UK as a whole is wrong to permit this to happen.

I respect the peron's position and indeed even understand it to an extent but, and this is a big but. The GF agreement is quite clear that there should be no hard border between North and South, so I do find it very odd that the Irish Government is pushing so hard to create one.

As to a soft Brexit? Life will be worse than being in.