View Single Post
Old 21 May 2018, 01:58 (Ref:3823676)   #37
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaFox View Post
All I have done is point out how different the things I've seen have been, and you've repeatedly tried to claim that it can't be true solely because you've encountered different opinions.
Sure have a differing opinion, but when you're countered, try a different point rather than saying the same thing over and over with differing terms. This is how you get caught in this stupid back n forth always.

Quote:
Completely untrue. I have not made any false "narratives" about you or anyone else - you're trying to twist my statements yet again.
Sure you have. You have made false statements about how my opinion was formed and informed me of how to properly form the most accurate opinion, like yours.

Quote:
Yes, WE have. You're just as guilty of dragging it out as I am.
Nice use of bold, italics and caps there. I guess it's true to be us both!