View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 2017, 18:39 (Ref:3707862)   #17
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
one question that never gets asked though is who had their money invested in CVC's F1 hedge fund?

rather CVC was just the manager of said hedge fund and given the unbelievable rates of return and the massive amount that was being pulling out of F1, i dont think its a stretch to think, given his relationship with CVC and FOM, that BE was one of the those investors.

if that was the case, then in addition to CVC being BE's boss via FOM management...as an investor in CVC, BE (or his family trusts) would have been (like all the other investors in the F1 hedge fund) one of CVC's bosses as well.

maybe a bit of tin foil hat time, but its entirely possible that those who once invested their money with CVC are also heavily leveraged in Liberty stocks...in effect leaving us with the very same group of investors ('owners') with the same demands for high rates of returns placed on CVC.

Last edited by chillibowl; 30 Jan 2017 at 18:45.