View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 2017, 19:12 (Ref:3707877)   #18
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
chillibowl, the original investors in the purchase of F1 through CVC had their investments repaid a number of years ago - I'm afraid I don't recall exactly when - and that is why CVC have not been under any pressure to sell up as per their original contracts with the investors.

Mr E and Slavica Ecclestone's Bambino Trust are both independent shareholders in F, and I believe that they still retain shareholdings in the new Formula One Group.

But in effect, CVC itself has, over recent years, been the beneficial owner of F1.