View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2018, 05:03 (Ref:3828783)   #14
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
And so you should be! I'm racing in the Jag Challenge as well, in a mates E Type, but know they don't excite you....

Will be good to have John Emberson's SLR with us in GTSCC as well. I've just dropped it off on return from Dijon to be re-prepped for the weekend.
I am off (MSV permitting) to Donington for the VSCC Meeting on the 24th. More to my taste than hundreds of 1960's FF of one sort or the other, and similar F1, 2, 3 4, 5 ….. of the same era. Due to my advanced years I find this modern stuff all rather boring. Only the Guards has some slight interest, but not enough to drag me up to a maybe wet Silverstone. Enjoy your drives Mike, I will ask a friend to get a few pictures for the MOG Mag so watch out for the man with the camera.

Cheers,

Bob.