View Single Post
Old 18 Dec 2013, 19:26 (Ref:3345602)   #14
F1 lobby
Rookie

Netherlands
F1 lobby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuiggiSpeed View Post
Thanks!! I couldn't download the correct sized pic to work over, I'll try something more serious shortly

Looks like you are "the other one" that designs thinking in some specific site! Nice to have you around, I'll try a little something for you brother.

So the green part is not there but the white/red is and you want an extension to the existing, not necessarily with the green idea?
yep connected to the white/red part

Thanks mate you seem to understand where Im coming from, it's nice to dream away by our fantasy tracks but to tell you guys the truth I am quite dissapointed in the amount of responses and feedback, since half a year I found out about this site and thought to be at the right adress to find some support from (race)track minded people but it seems that a few of you uphere only are focused on fairytales about their dream fantasy designs but where is this forum for in the first place anyway? We all would like to see one of our designs one day become reality don't we? Or do we let this asswipe Tilke spoil all tracks with his genius lay-outs, not, this guy has the reputation but for what actually?? All of his designs have at least 2-3 first gear curves and 2-3 long straigths, that's not racing but pulling away at the traffic lights,,,ok ok little bit overdone but you know what I mean right

In a short period of time I started 3 very realistic threads, about Zandvoort, the I Challenge project and now again this test track proposal, for your fantasy designs to maybe become reality and what did I get, bearly one proper suggestion, let alone a descent proposal! I noticed on all 3 threads a massive amount of views but almost no one who really shows his interest or visions about these real life track issues, maybe because it's only Holland or are there some real amateur racers overhere anyway? (like me dutch SBK) I expected at least some feedback of the dutch guys uphere.. It's nice to talk about length, pitlanes, paddock, lay-outs, curves and straights but do you really know how it feels to attack a curve with 200+ km an hour?

Anyway i just try and hope for the last time te get some ideas of you guys, you Luiggi, just like SpeedingTurtoise, ScotsBrutesfan and some others have made already some interesting flowing lay-outs which only need to be adjusted but the connection to "my" oval section is already there so that's what I'm looking for, just like your designs downunder:

Last edited by F1 lobby; 18 Dec 2013 at 19:40.