View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2019, 23:31 (Ref:3927018)   #7
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
i can sympathize.

sometimes you want to look at another forum here or another thread in this forum and see a thread like this one highlighted (marked as having a new post in it) or on the 'Home' page having this thread show up under the recent thread section...well it stands to reason if there is a new post in a thread like this one/if this thread is highlighted it can come across as a major hint/spoiler.

anyways, im not sure this would work but if you came to the site without logging in then i think all threads would be highlighted as unread so from a glace you would not know which ones had new posts in it...that may be a way to avoid spoilers while allowing you to follow other topics.

and yes, well done ItisI!
If you click on a thread about one-time race winners... with a new post following a race where a driver had just added himself to the list the race prior, I'm really not sure what someone could expect aside from a giant spoiler.