View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2020, 15:54 (Ref:3981000)   #6
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Alonso would be able to bring money as well
So we recently have issues around teams like Williams and McLaren having funding problems. We also are seeing economic impacts that are driven by the pandemic. Why are we also not hearing about potential issues with drivers either loosing their ability to bring funding or maybe their ability is reduced. My point is that we sort of act that it is a given that some drivers will be able to bring cash. Is there any evidence that might be changing?

Richard