View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2020, 13:08 (Ref:3988213)   #31
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Lewis blew everyone away in qualifying and dominated the race - but starting from the front in a Mercedes he was always going to do that. Was it a great race drive? No, not really. You got the impression that he really wasn't having to try very hard at all.

Sooo - Norris gets the vote mainly for the last lap opportunism. Good work from McLaren to switch the drivers, without that Norris wouldn't have got a far as he did.
Arguably Norris didn't have to try too hard on the last lap with the opportunism. I know what you mean about the race drive Hamilton had, though. I sometimes resist giving it to the winning driver on that basis, but sometimes I have to see past that.