View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2020, 22:10 (Ref:3988610)   #40
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think this topic comes up occasionally in the post event polls. There are no rules, so everyone plays it slightly differently. I am one of those who look at the entire weekend and not just the race itself. I also may pick a driver or team who did particularly well, even if they didn't win the race. My view is that the seasons points race does a good job of calling out those who win races. These polls can provide more flexibility.

Richard