View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2020, 13:36 (Ref:3989746)   #10
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I may be wrong here, but I don't think that Ron can be blamed for that particular shambles, I think he had left Brabham by then!
He designed the BT 34 in 1971 and left Brabham in 1972. I always liked it because it looked different, particularly in this photo from the 1971 Italian GP. It's best results were 5th in the 1971 Austrian GP and 1st in the BRDC International Trophy at Silverstone on April 23, 1972.

This is quite an interesting article on the car.

https://www.oldracingcars.com/brabham/bt34/