View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2020, 13:26 (Ref:3993339)   #2363
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Or Imola a month later?

Why on earth didn't they schedule the Iberian races as the latest Euro rounds? The climate is far more likely to be decent there in Oct/Nov than in the Eiffel region or San Marino! Those 2 venues need to be much earlier.
Just to add to the challenge, There will only be one FP session at Imola. The event has been reduced to just two days.