View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2021, 17:43 (Ref:4028475)   #2552
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Actually consuming things before arrival at various locations can be humorous. I recall one flight from Moscow to Doha where many of the passengers consumed all their duty free, which was interesting because you can't take duty free into Qatar thus you can't buy it at the airport.

Anyway a number of fights broke out about an hour from landing, resulting in me and the remaining sober passengers getting off and through immigration in short order.