View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2024, 20:42 (Ref:4193086)   #10
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
I think F1 gave the UK Goverment a lesson in fast track design and production making ventilators in days rather than years. Shame nobody in Goverment learnt the lessons…
Apologies from me for the politics but... The F1 teams weren't taken up on their design or production philosophies because there was nobody in power who would directly benefit from them. That is, make an enormous profit.

You may now return to climate change!

(In both cases and on all conspiratorial sides, just follow the money. If there's no money, the issue isn't relevant)

((Cynical, me?))