View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2012, 11:14 (Ref:3060858)   #20
werner
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
werner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwerner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I enjoyed the races very much. The racing was hard but fair. The track is quite exiting imo. Not al tracks should be like this, but it is fun to have a track like this in the series. The sight of the cars jumping over the kerbs is quite exiting.
Offcourse it is a shame that there are only 3 real contenders for a win, but the gaps are not that big. Mind you, that the RML-Chevy team has the edge on any other team in almost any perspective: money, drivers, testingopportunities, experience etc. It is only normal that they win most of the races. I don't have anything against the best drivers and teams winning. But I'm sure guys like Coronel and Tarquini will keep them honest, and on a good day and with some luck will make it to the top step this season. The Fords and D'Aste and Oriola also looked very good this weekend. Let's hope they will improve even more and every now and then give the, ehh, 'non-independants' a run for their money every now and then.