View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2016, 13:29 (Ref:3689933)   #358
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Personally I'd like the driver who has done the best over the course of the whole season to win. Oh well....
Me too, but it has not been that way for several years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Ugh. Reminds me not to watch any Nascar next year apart from the final race.

I don't think JJ even gave a damn, he was pretty mellow in the post race. The crew were far more excited than him.

Bad for the sport to have Edwards end up losing it again and JJ just to add another notch on the post. Does anyone really want to see him win again, apart from his diehard fans? But hey if Nascar stops throwing cautions over every tiny little thing, Edwards probably would have run those last 15 laps green and been champ.
Not sure why you bothered at all, tbh.

I guess you missed JJ going more nuts than I've ever seen right after the race was over and every other winning interview he's given.

I think another 7 time champ is good for the sport, but there's enough other that is bad right now including cautions. And Carl Edwards would have many championships run under the old system as would Kevin Harvick. Unfortunately, it's the Chase nonsense now and sometimes someone who would've finished 6th (JJ), is champ.