View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2021, 09:49 (Ref:4047459)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Bell View Post
Thankyou. I'm now nervous but was very excited about it yesterday. Motorsport uk have just emailed me the correct video to watch as I received one for rallying!! Having followed Mike's career in that and looking at the pictures of his wrecked 205's (not all the time and fortunately he always emerged unscathed and immaculate)) I will give that a miss.
Here goes guys
You will love it. Enjoy the day and say hi to Tiff who is doing track rides today.