View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2021, 15:26 (Ref:4039232)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i feel like this is the typical annual story that floats around the start of every new F1 season.

in a week or two i suspect someone else from VAG will sound off on how F1 makes no sense.

who knows though, maybe it will be different this time. im a bit hopeful that with Alfa, AMR and Alpine in the mix, the branding needs for niche brands are taking the stage over the major manus/we are in the process of a new paradigm in F1...the end of the manu era.