View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2018, 13:46 (Ref:3835194)   #321
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer65 View Post
Might be my memory playing tricks on me but I seem to remember Warren Scott had the UK rights to Restart Energy drinks.
On 25th March 2014, Warren Scott was appointed Director of a Company called 'RESTART DRINKS (UK) LIMITED'.

For two years, this company was valued at 100GBP, and was 'dormant'.

On 9th April 2016, this company changed its name to 'BMR SPEEDWAY LIMITED'. Changed its nature of business to 'Operation of sports facilities'.