View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 2020, 09:37 (Ref:4013863)   #560
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i'm just introducing the human element that's all. people get so lost in the technicalities and minutiae in gt racing that it feels like time to point out some home truths about the increasing load on individuals. particularly with the way social media goes in hard on people when they make mistakes.

there's primary motivations but not sole ones. i agree that messing with minimum and maximum stint lengths doesn't work and boy is the vsc-sc thing ridiculous but the concept of a minimum pit time benefits quite a lot of people. just because i'm saying "actually that one's sound" doesn't mean i'm not fully against the rest of the manipulative nonsense that the organisers inflict on the races.