View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2023, 12:29 (Ref:4148650)   #333
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipR View Post
But that still means the LMDh puts the extra torque on the back wheels whilst the LMHs do it on the front - so would this provide a tire wear advantage for Hybrid LMH?

Not sure how effectively you can BOP against that except for different tyres for the different platforms

Will be interesting to see tire wear amongst cars for this season
Yeah I was having the same discussion during Sebring. Really no way to accurately BOP that variable with it being a bit of a finger in the air guess. Like I said elsewhere I'm confident we'll see LMDh's get a break of some sort ahead of Spa.