View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2016, 12:57 (Ref:3646316)   #20
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Not very nice to call S griffin that, Bob! Where are your manners?

Obviously you don't know S Griffin, Mike***

Quote:
I always thought there was only the big 3 races that mattered around the world: Monaco. Indy and Le Mans (plus maybe Nurby 14 miler and Spa?)
I never saw the relevance of that particular trio either, three completely different events, in which, certainly today, few would even attempt all three.

It seems on a par with commentators spewing out irrelevant statistics;

"And Oboko Umpah becomes the first Mongolian llama breeder to drive a Mannerless F1 car in practice at Abu Dhabi."

Wow! The first time that has ever been done.! Amazing you would have thought that it was years quite common by now.

I understand that you can watch a quiz show on BBC called Pointless, I really must take a look sometime to find out where these 'records' come from.

*** S Griffin, just joking I have little doubt that you neither old or a git.