View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2019, 18:16 (Ref:3875323)   #64
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Senna would have beaten him to wins with the developed FW16 but Schu would be 2nd or 3rd every race so it would be very tough to claw back the deficit.

Call me cynical but I don't think for a second Schu/Benetton would have been banned for 2 races and dq from another if Ayrton hadn't been killed!
Given the influence that Senna had, and how long it took for the FIA to investigate the Benetton electronics, I personally think it's realistic that Benetton would've been found out earlier, and then Senna would've had the advantage.

It's all obviously ifs and buts and we'll never know the answer, but it's an interesting thought experiment. I personally think Senna would've taken the title after the TC was found earlier after more verbal protests from Senna.