View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2021, 23:14 (Ref:4031578)   #81
chavez
Veteran

Australia
The Basin, Victoria
chavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 litre Touring Car Star View Post
Oh no. Just because you take yourself seriously and have more money, doesn't mean you're better.

I'm not even talking about the drivers.

All those other teams except for the 4 that I mentioned are competing at a level higher than where they are atm. They're all lightweights, it's just they operate in a bigger economy.

BJR - Country battlers when they started, who are still country battlers after 20 years racing in a supposed professional competition. They only reason why they're oin supercars is off the back of their record in Super touring (2x champ)

Erebus - Klimenko is an outer suburban mum on centrelink payments. Except I don't think she's a mum and she has a billion dollars. Someone who just liked what she saw on tv.

& Ryan. Try hard who just yells at people because that's what he think professional team owners do.

Jono Webb - Bathurst winning weekend warrior.

Schwerkolt - Theatregoer.

Kelly's - Plodders with an ego to win 8 F1 championships, but without the spine to go for it like other rich kids and found a soft underbelly in the supercars scene. A cheap imitation of the Stoll's.

Blanchard - Weekend warrior.

Matt Stone - Doing because his dad & uncle did it. He's not going to get anywhere in supercars and should just quit while he's behind.

They should all come over to TCR. It's where they belong.

It may appear bad because Holdsworth won a race in his first go. But you'd like to think he learnt a thing or two along the way and that 15 years of supercars racing has some impact on a driver's skill and confidence at national level.

Will Brown is a millennial David Mackay. One and done!
A surprisingly accurate assessment.......