Racer

United Kingdom
Nottingham, UK
MaxxUK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by wyzard
Maxx,

Have I bumped into you this year?

I raced in a couple of the races in fiestas for pete daniels and also for peter hands?

If not see you at the next race the 4 hour at snetterton at the beginning of August, ou going?
I'm not sure, if you were in a Fiesta in the Willhire we would certainly be in the same garage. I ran in car 4 & 6, about 5'8", old red top-tek helmet, black race suit. There is a pic in my profile but hair has turnin grey and going awy a bit since then

I did last years Willhire with Pete and all the remaining EERC races, Silv/Brands/Croft and the first Silv race this year.

I'm not sure if Pete is doing the 4hr race yet, plus I may be working but if he IS and I'm NOT then I'll definitely be there. Snet feels like home right now after doing over 300 laps in a 2CV 3 weeks ago and a further 180 in a Fiesta last week.

I spoke to James (Tucker) after the Willhire and the Snet round is definitely 4hrs but I'm not sure of the timings. It supposed to be over 2 days so maybe Qual Saturday and Race Sunday.

10-Tenths member knowing each other?

Well, I regularly bump into Les who is perhaps Steve's staunchest supporter. I've never actually met Steve in previous rounds, or Martin P.

I mostly run with Pete Daniels Motorsport who bring at least 2 cars to each meeting (3 to Willhire) and we drivers also tend to help out as fire-marshals, fuellers, pitcrew and general gophers so time goes by pretty quickly.

Maxx