View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2002, 14:27 (Ref:381587)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I'm not sure about this being a good topic but it does raise the subject of "best losers".

Whilst I don't have the figures I think Warwick holds the record for the most starts and the least points (surprisingly beating De Crasheris to this record).

Then we have Chris Amon. The man who, due to seriously ill luck, failed to win even one GP, yet scored lots of points.

Of course some people might see this a sflame bait so I'll say that JPM still has a few years to go before he creates any records (ggod or bad) but he's certainly looking like another De Cesaris in the making albeit he doesn't actually trash his cars.