View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2018, 08:53 (Ref:3833728)   #1413
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
I have read the the car seems to have potential for going a lot faster - quite a way under 5 minutes.

Judging from the video section showing the driver's head bouncing around I somehow doubt a driver would be able to keep up with that pace.

It did appear that he was short shifting most of the time, or at least the electronics were set up that way, and that he was quite circumspect with his braking.

To me, it did seem as though some time could be cut if the car was driven in real anger, provided that the driver could withstand the forces of nature on his body.