View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2001, 03:34 (Ref:71576)   #13
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Somehow, its not unusual to see how individuals who have other preferences besides Ferrari and Schumi are out to discredit the great performances of the Champions with UNPROVEN allegations of cheats. Its really annoying, let alone childish. Does it help to make them feel better and explain that why their favs lost? Kinda acting like Ron!
Please note that what most allegations are made are assumptions made by your biased mindsets. FIA acting all in favour of Ferrari, Bernie writing a "Ferrari must win" script, Ferrari using TC....blah!!
Ferrari had put in a tremendous effort in improving their engines. When schumacher first came to Ferrari, he did not insist on the most powerful engine, but instead, a more drivable one. With the best technical crew, $$$, as well as driver in their team, it would be natural for the team to come up with a better engine than others. Its of course natural for other team fans to suspect that the Ferrari had cheated. However, to keep insisting upon this and coming up with all sorts of silly arguments (which do not stand) that Ferrari has cheated is really upsetting.
Explain the tyre-eating performances of the Ferrari, explain the poor starts, and explain why Mclaren performed so much better on Hungary (suddenly, on a track which requires lots of traction) race when Ferrari is faster on quals? (i am asking although i can roughly expect what sort of answer or excuses those accusers are gonna come up with)
I am sure if one day, after months of hard learning, you cooked a most delicious meal for your loved ones, the last thing you want them to say is "You bought them from the Resturant??"
Get a life!!