View Single Post
Old 16 May 2021, 15:25 (Ref:4051920)   #65
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Bloody brilliant.
I can't believe you have to wait until November for this race this year, but I'm already looking forward to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
May have to think on things and plan another good race day bit of cooking. I'll definitely have to bring the big grill instead of the walkabout then as well.
walking past the apartments by our house the other day I saw a walk about sitting there and I thought of the 1-year when you brought the big Weber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I expect a tasting of these offerings at the track, assuming prices will be much lower in Louisiana so someone better get on it

https://robbreport.com/food-drink/sp...ntury-2817790/
THose are almost all out of my price range!