View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2011, 13:25 (Ref:2971098)   #1931
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
T-O-C carried late entry ballast for the first meeting when switched to the AON Focus.
So one team capable of regular podiums fields a 3rd car, and it has ballast for one meeting as per the sporting regs.
Another team capable of scoring highly in the independents substitutes their driver(s), and they don't have to carry ballast. As per the sporting regs.

Yet motorbase field a 3rd car, that is forced to carry ballast for more than one meeting because they substitute their driver.

I know people have said it's at Alan Gow's discretion, but it goes against the sporting regs and appears like favouritism. Why bother with the regs at all, if they are not going to be applied fairly across the board? At least the 'parity' measures have regulatory backing!