View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2014, 13:23 (Ref:3397707)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythoughtsareracing View Post
Not to split hairs... But I'm going to split hairs...

Barber Motorsports Park is in Leeds, Alabama, which is just outside of Birmingham. I guess you can call it a Suburb.

Also, according to the official event schedule, Green Flag is scheduled to drop at 3:15p EST (2:15p local time).
I looked on Google Earth and Barber Motorsports Park is between Leeds and Irondale but for all intents and purposes and for those fans not too familiar with US geography, I think Birmingham will do.

There does seem to be a discrepency as to when the Green Flag drops. According to the event schedule, http://www.indycar.com/Schedule/2014...-Series/Barber on the IndyCar website, which is where I got my info, it's 3:00 ET. If it's 3:15 ET, so much the better as this gives everyone an extra 15mins to find a decent feed so they can watch the race.