View Single Post
Old 17 May 2021, 15:13 (Ref:4052057)   #67
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Yeah, I woulda brought it last year but reduced numbers meant walkabout would work. This year I'm expecting the usual crew and hopefully the Bacons again. And some interloping ferriners (or however Field writes it) to join with Tony and talk that weird English.

I'm open to suggestions for race day roasted meats. If I can test a few rounds I could do ribs, usually in the smoker but think I could wing it on the Weber. If I get a trailer I may have to bring some fuel for the gennie and bring the smoker. Yeah it's early but gotta practice so I'm not winging it trackside. And with the deck almost done I can get to grilling again.
The walkabout is old news, the new thing is the "Expert Grill". There were a row of these sitting in front of the meat case at local Walmart.