View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2021, 13:30 (Ref:4055131)   #15
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
One of the best teams to work through the options and really moving up has to be Aston Martin. They did an excellent job today. I felt really sad for Lance, as I think both he and Seb would have done well.

But, the best of the crop this day was RBR. They really wiped the floor with everyone else. Their pitstops are the best in the game, they have to great drivers and they used them both perfectly today. Red Bull was the team today, and I felt really sad for Max to miss the win. His performance was perfect.

I felt deep despair about my team in orange, though. They are not very good with their pitstops and the pace has not been there all weekend. I really, really hope for a change soon. While some may say they are actually consistently scoring points and doing quite well I still think they should be winning races! I could do with less excitement, thank you very much. They are getting reeled in.