View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 2013, 01:46 (Ref:3298154)   #3
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Unfortunately, a cable outage due to a storm in the area caused my DVR to miss most of the event. However, the parts I did see, I noticed that the crowd was insane! It was the most people I have seen there, just being able to see trackside/people by the fence. I'd like to see the attendance figures and how they compare to other events. Would love to see the NW/Trucks double header, as long as the USCR gets an invite too.

And nice to see a Georgia Boy taking the first race there!