View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2018, 09:42 (Ref:3805155)   #6209
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
I think things like the tires in '99, the sensor in '14, the pit stop troll last year are definitely misfortune. I should be honest and say that I don't really believe in luck but I would say those are instances where you could call it that!

On/Off-topic, I was searching for any new information on the Gazoo Racing Super Sport when I came across this article from Forbes. I think there's some interesting stuff in there about the car being on the same chassis (I assume monocoque) as the TS050, not just the engine being the same. Also there is information that it already received 20 orders from customers with each over $1 million. If the car is the basis for their next lmp1/gtp, it will be awesome to see it on the road too. Another article I read about the car says that it has been testing at Fuji with Kamui Kobayashi spotted at the wheel. So it's not just a show piece. Interesting imo.