View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2020, 20:04 (Ref:3957060)   #48
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
with a brighter red as well?

hard to tell what configuration the car was in (and i dont think those were the 2019 tires) but it looked more size zero/narrower at the back and the front wing looked to have some new elements/curves to it. something on the nose as well i thought was interesting.

looking forward to reading the technical analysis and of course seeing it in action.
A little brighter and lighter, than on last year's car. I think you're right about the tyres and the front wing.