View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2020, 00:29 (Ref:4018782)   #25
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
Wherever they are going it is without Brian Boyd, as he has sold his shares to Barry Rogers:

https://www.v8sleuth.com.au/exclusiv...-racing-group/

I have been suggesting for a while that quite a few business owners who support or compete in motor racing have major concerns now and I wonder if this is one of them. It is a big move.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Sure is a big move. Might (or might not) signal a change in operating approach from ARG.

Supposedly Mr Boyd was funding all the cash being splashed about so that might ease back now - or maybe not, we'll have to see on that one.

Allegedly also Mr Braid was put in his role and also kept his role due to Mr Boyd's support / backing so there might be changes there too.