View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2017, 17:49 (Ref:3754541)   #78
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Ami Robert, are you grumpy or is it my understanding? Will you take pictures from the event, particularly the Shakwarhh Challenge?
Gerard it is just the weight of 80 years of frustration with officialdom in it's various guises, however, I will instruct my junior partner to cover any event you are interested in. Frankly I little idea of what the program consists of.

I had a great weekend at Cadwell Park, and will be at the Bentley Drivers Meeting on August 5th. my favourite outing of the year.

The Classic is just to BIG for my simple tastes.

Mr Sourpuss.

Remind me of your ami who is entered.