Thread: LE MANS CLASSIC
View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2020, 16:11 (Ref:3970973)   #364
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Right Mike, Tour Auto Optic 2000 (official name…) had been re-scheduled on August 31, September 5. 2020 I mean…

What is said by our prez' is often moderated by PM or others one day later. For instance May 11 is what they think could be a partial end of confinement, lock down, a date TBC and not for everyone. The situation is so unusual to say the least that I won't blame them to be unsure.

Peter Auto suggest a nice free toy here:
https://www.lemansclassic.com/langua...a-787b-papier/
For Le Mans Classic or Mazda fans. As to the wonderful sound of the original machine, knowing spiting on your screen is not encouraged, manage yourself and be happy!

Just for the smile, we're many to consider using our race cagoules because we have not enough face masks ATM…

Last edited by Gerard C; 15 Apr 2020 at 16:14. Reason: Smile!