View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2020, 13:15 (Ref:3995534)   #6756
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wtf is this, I thought the stupid penalties wouldn't be applied for LM as promised by ACO last year? Or is this just being uninformed

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2020/08/15/mike-conway-on-spa-and-performance-restrictions-on-hopes-for-le-mans-and-beyond.html

What are the team telling you about what they expect to be doled out for Le Mans in terms of a perfomnance level?

“I haven’t heard anything. I hope that we’ll just come back to zero because it was close last year if you look at all the averages, Rebellion were second best.

“What would be terrible is if they gave different penalties between the two Toyotas, that would be a farce really, it would just be terrible.

“One horsepower around that place is a lot of time, so I hope they take it back to zero (in terms of performance adjustment) and we have what we have.”