View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2022, 07:12 (Ref:4128631)   #19
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by touring fan01 View Post
what’s the bet that (just like last time with tta) bmw will make the team take the bmw identification off the car because it doesn’t use any bmw components and is not bmw authorised
With BMW's current approach to grilles - it's a bit hard to de-identify as a BMW

On the cars - the specs so far suggest that performance will be closer to a single-seater than a traditional tin-top (in terms of acceleration at least).
It will be interesting to see how drivers adapt to what may require a totally different style of driving.

We've seen with NGTC how some drivers can excel in some series, but struggle to adapt to a different concept. This seems like an even bigger change in characteristics?