View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2020, 13:51 (Ref:3952584)   #2262
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
BJ, I suggest that you don't try telling the Japanese that. There they have some of the most fervent followers of all forms of motorsport in the world.

For example, immediately after the end of the GP in Silverstone, the entire place becomes like a ghost town, apart from the relatively few who stay to go to the entertainment stage. However, in Suzuka, after the end of the race, thousands continue to sit overlooking the track to watch re-runs of the F1 race on the giant screens dotted around the circuit which continues into the night.
My comment was in reference to the possibility of yet another GP in the Middle-East and low crowd attendance. I'm well aware of how popular motorsport is in Japan.