View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2019, 16:24 (Ref:3913141)   #44
btccbloke
Veteran

Wales
btccbloke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbtccbloke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
He wants full season, professional, well-run outfits. How would they fit into that?
Tbh it was a bit tongue in cheek but I suppose a guest entry non points scoring for a team which has run mid grid many years with a fan favorite race winning driver and a TBL to be on the grid next season already might not be the hardest sell in the world. He's allowed them to the mid season test and they had massive presence at Thruxton already, they did him av favor at the test last year letting AG sample the car and it might be a way to help them get sponsors to ensure they meet TBL requirement in 2020
This isn't some chancer arriving with an old avensis, no real credentials or plan.

I'm intreagued tho as I think there's something else that stopped them turning out in 2019, the story on them wanting to be running 2 cars is not what I was expecting even if an early day rumor... It will be even stranger if they now have nothing

Last edited by btccbloke; 20 Jun 2019 at 16:30.